University of California at Los Angeles
University of Maryland at Baltimore County
Design With Nature Now
A survey of 25 dynamic and visionary approaches to landscape and design in the face of climate change and global urbanization.
Laurel McSherry: A Book of Days
The art of landscape architect Laurel McSherry.
Ian McHarg: The House We Live In
Selections from the Architectural Archives at Penn tell the story of McHarg’s life and work. Curated by William Whitaker.
June 21–22, 2019
University of Pennsylvania Stuart Weitzman School of Design
* Attendees can earn up to 12 hours of continuing education credit.
- Jestena Boughton
- Carl and Roberta Dranoff
- Hollander Design
- James Corner Field Operations
- The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation
- W Architecture & Landscape Architecture
- Design Workshop
- Hargreaves Associates
- Rhodeside & Harwell
- Dr. Jon Berger, Nimblesystems, Philadelphia
- Jonathan Rose Companies
- Bonnie and Gary Sellers
- Temple University’s Program in Planning and Community Development
We could like to thank the Pew Center for Arts & Heritage for their generous support of the Design With Nature Now, Book of Days, and Life and Times of Ian McHarg exhibits. We would also like to thank the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy for their generous support of the book, Design With Nature Now.